Term of use
1. The copyright of the documents in this website is belonged to Taiwan Eectromagnetic Industry-Academia Consortium. It is free for non-commercial use and required to register the source “TEMIAC”.
2. Documents specified above follow the rules of separate authorization regulations.
3. TEMIAC will make every effort to ensure that the data of the web pages is immediate and correct but it can not guarantee any responsibilities. TEMIAC has the authorities to change the contents of the web pages without notice in advance. Therefore, please contact the people who are in charge to make sure whatever you may concern.
4. The website is free of any software virus but not guaranteed. TEMIAC is not responsible for any loss or damage however caused by the downloaded data from this web.
5. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other websites.
6. If you provide personally identifiable information about yourself, we will not use the information for any purpose other than to respond to your inquiry.
7. The revision of the regulations is not notified in advance. Any user who has opinions or suggestions to the rules of this website, please contact the webmaster.